Together We Can Do It!

Engineers Without Borders KNUST builds a better world through engineering projects that empower communities to meet their basic human needs. Our highly skilled volunteers work with communities to find appropriate solutions for their infrastructure needs.

Invest your time where it will have the most impact. By lending your passion and expertise, you help us build strong, sustainable communities around the world!

We’re on the frontlines and sharing our expertise to innovate, respond, and prepare communities to withstand COVID-19 and future shocks. Join us in building resilient communities.

Our Commitment

Currently, the Engineers Without Borders KNUST chapter is undergoing four major projects; Kitchen Stove, Clinic, Water and RWC/Irrigation projects. These projects are meant to put smile on the people in the Ullo, Upper West Region, Ghana.

Joining a community like EWB-KNUST exposes you to numerous opportunities and privileges. A community which gives you the platform to actualize your engineering principles.

As part of our policies, we do take GH₵ 25.00 every semester. This dues is meant to fuel the movements of the organization. Nevertheless, a minimum of 20% (GH₵ 5.00) is required to register you on board. The remaining 80% will be paid later on.

Steps to make payment

1. Send all your payments to 059-582-6411 – EWB-KNUST.

2. Reference it with your name or keyword, “Membership“.

3. Call any of these numbers to confirm your transaction;

+233 59 582 6411 – Office Line
+233 559529184 Paul

+233 204183541 Manner

Join Now